Student Visas and Licenses

Which Visa is right for you?

  • Tier 4 (General) Visa.
    Are you looking to continue your educaion in the UK? Have you been offered a place on a course at a Home Office approved education provider? The Tier 4 (General) Visa is for you.
  • Tier 4 (Child) Visa
    Are you looking to educate your child in the UK ? Does your child have an offer of a place from Home Office approved independent school? If so the Tier 4 (Child) visa is for you.
  • Tier 4 Sponsor Licence
    Are you an education provider applying for or renewing a Tier 4 Sponsor Licence? If so, Mint Legal can help.